Sunday, June 7, 2009

Welcome


Welcome to my blog. I have not really done this before. So, have patience. One of the main reasons I am doing this is to introduce you to a new adventure I am undertaking. Photography. I have always loved to take pictures. Usually my parents would ask me to make sure there were photos taken of different events. I was a photographer at Walmart Portrait studio for a couple of years where I learned a lot about taking portraits of families. I always enjoyed getting young people to smile, and engaged couples. This gave me the idea that I might like to take Senior Pictures and do Engagement pics and Wedding Photography. Now I am on the journey to becoming a photographer. I will have the opportunity to do a few Senior Portraits sessions this summer and early fall. I look forward to that and will keep this updated. For now, please keep me in your prayers as I pursue how to get a business license and a dba. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment